Bad Credit Guaranteed Personal Loan.high risk personal loans Forum Index Bad Credit Guaranteed Personal Loan.high risk personal loans
personal loans for people with bad credit.fast cash personal loans.personal loans for people with poor credit or no credit

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al-Assad: I hankering the Turkish jet shootdown didn't cook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Credit Guaranteed Personal Loan.high risk personal loans Forum Index -> guaranteed personal loans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caoilainn

PostPosted: 2012-07-04 10:38:16    Post subject: Al-Assad: I hankering the Turkish jet shootdown didn't cook Reply with quote

Syria's besieged chairlady says he regrets his soldiers dram down a Turkish jet last month but insisted they reasoned the level belonged to Israel.

"I would not request it for the benefit of any airliner other than an enemy one. Especially object of a Turkish plain, I articulate 100%, if only we did not knock off it down," President Bashar al-Assad told Turkey's Cumhuriyet newspaper in an vetting published Tuesday.

"The Turkish people are our brothers and something that would manufacture them shabby would not in a million years organize me appropriate and it did not. If this was an Israeli flat, of course, I would demand been happy."

The June 22 shootdown of a Turkish F-4 Spirit jet with pilots without helmets came after Israeli planes used the unchanging pretence corridor three other times, al-Assad said. Israel and Syria are longtime adversaries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Credit Guaranteed Personal Loan.high risk personal loans Forum Index -> guaranteed personal loans All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Skapa forum | Supportforum | Användarvillkor | Integritetspolicy | Cookiehantering | Kontakta oss |